There are some basic information of your aliases management, such as the limit of aliases accounts.
a. Click to go to the Aliases Management.
You can create any Aliases Email and redirect it to your POP3 Accounts.
1. Input the aliases name you want to use.
2. Enter an optional description to the aliases Email.
3. Select the POP3 account you own that redirect to. Then click Add for submit.
You can edit the aliases Email account by selecting the aliases Email account first, then click edit.
Then you will go to another page that like the diagram above.
1. You can edit the aliases Email account here.
2. You can change the description here.
3. Changing the POP3 account you own that redirect to. Then click Save.
Removing aliases Email can be done by selecting the aliases Email first, then click delete.